(88) S. Murakami, Y. Egawa, C. Kuramochi, N. Takeda, and M. Unno, Cyclic Silanols with Long Alkyl Chains, Chem. Lett., 45, in press (2016). DOI:10.1246/cl.151143
(87) N. Oguri, N. Takeda, and M. Unno, Facile Synthesis of Cyclic Fluorosiloxanes , Chem. Lett., 44, 1506–1508 (2015). DOI: 10.1246/cl.150692
(86) H. Endo, and N. Takeda, M. Takanashi, T. Imai, and M. Unno, Refractive Indices of Silsesquioxanes with Various Structures, Silicon, 7, 127–32 (2015). DOI 10.1007/s12633-014-9239-6.
(85) M. Unno, H. Endo, and N. Takeda, Synthesis and Structures of Extended Cyclic Siloxanes, Heteroatom Chem. 25, 525–532 (2014). DOI:10.1002/hc.21198.
(84) N. Takeda, T. Tagawa, and M. Unno, Synthesis, Reactivities, and Coordination Chemistry of Tris(2-isopropoxyphenyl)phosphine, Heteroatom Chem. 25, 628–635 (2014). DOI:10.1002/hc.21174.
(83) K. Kakiage, Y. Aoyama, T. Yano,
T. Otsuka, T. Kyomen, M. Unno, and M. Hanaya, An
achievement of over 12 percent efficiency in an organic
dye-sensitized solar cell, Chem. Commun., 50,
6379–6381 (2014). DOI:10.1039/c4cc02192d.
(82) H. Endo, N. Takeda, and M. Unno, Synthesis and Properties of Phenylsilsesquioxanes with Ladder and Double-Decker Structures, Organometallics, 33, 4148-4151 (2014). DOI:10.1021/om500010y.
(81) R. Yanagisawa, H. Endo, M. Unno, H. Morimoto, S. Tobishima, Effects of organic silicon compounds as additives on charge-discharge cycling efficiencies of lithium in nonaqueous electrolytes for rechargeable lithium cells, J. Power Sources, 266, 232–240 (2014). DOI:10.1016/j.jpowsour.2014.05.017.
(80) S. Kondo, Y. Nakadai, and M.
Unno, Pyrophosphate selective recognition by a Zn2+
complex of a 2,20-binaphthalene derivative bearing
di(2-pyridylmethyl)aminomethyl groups in aqueous solution,
RSC Adv., 4, 27140–27145 (2014). DOI:
(79) K. Kakiage, Y. Aoyama, M. Yamamura, T. Yano, M. Unno, T. Kyomen, and M. Hanaya, A Novel Alkoxysilyl Azobenzene Dye Photosensitizer with Alkylamino Group for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Silicon, 6, 123–127 (2014). DOI:10.1007/s12633-013-9174-y.
(78) M. Yamamura, S. Kondo, and M. Unno, Ion Pair Recognition of Ditopic Receptor Bearing Silanol Groups as Anion Recognition Sites and a 2,2'-Bipyridine Moiety as a Metal-coordination Site, Tetrahedron Lett., 55, 646–649 (2014). DOI: 10.1016/j.tetlet.2013.11.096.
(77) S. Kondo, N. Watanabe, F. Takahashi, N. Takeda, and M. Unno , Synthesis and photophysical properties of 2,2f-binaphthalene-based receptor bearing trimethylsilyl groups to improve the solubility, J. Incl. Phenom. Macrocycl. Chem., 75, 31-38 (2013). DOI:10.1007/s10847-012-0142-8.
(76) H. Endo and M. Unno, Effective Synthesis and Isomerization of Cyclotetrasiloxanetetraol, Key Eng. Mater., 534, 66–70 (2013). doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.534.66.
(75) K. Kakiage, C. Saito, M. Yamamura, T. Kyomen, M. Unno, and M. Hanaya, Study of the Chemical Adsorption Property of Allylsilylazobenzene in the Surface Modification of Nano-Porous Alumina Membrane, Key Eng. Mater., 534, 46–52 (2013). DOI:10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.534.46.
(74) (Selected Paper) S. Kondo, S. Nakajima, and M. Unno, Ratiometric Fluorescence Detection of Anions by an Amide-Based Receptor Bearing Pyrenyl Groups, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 85, 698-700 (2012).
(73) S. Kondo, H. Sonoda, T. Katsu, and M. Unno, Improvement of solubility of 2,2-binaphthalene derivatives bearing urea groups as anion receptors and their application to a chloride selective electrode, Sensors and Actuators B, 160, 684–690 (2011).
(72) V. Ervithayasuporn, T. Tomeechai,
N. Takeda, M. Unno, A. Chaiyanurakkul, R. Hamkool, and T.
Osotchan, Synthesis and Characterization of
Octakis(3-propyl ethanethioate)octasilsesquioxane, Organometallics, 30, 4475–4478 (2011).
(71) M. Unno, N. Yamashita, and H.
Matsumoto, Thermal Reaction of Octasilacubane with Sulfur,
Selenium, and Tellurium: Formation of Novel Cage Systems,
Silicon and Related Elements, 186, 1259–1262 (2011).
(70) Y. Egawa and M. Unno, Solvent-free
Synthesis of Functional Siloxanes Bearing
4-Trifluoromethylphenyl Group, Key Eng. Mater., 497, 51–54 (2011).
(69) K. Kakiage, M. Yamamura, E. Ido,
T. Kyomen, M. Unno, and M. Hanaya, Reactivity of
Alkoxysilyl Compounds: Chemical Surface Modification of
Nano-porous Alumina Membrane Using Alkoxysilylazobenzenes,
Appl. Organomet. Chem.,
25, 98–104 (2011).
(68) S. Kondo, T. Takahashi, Y.
Takiguchi, and M. Unno, Synthesis and photophysical
properties of a 2,2f-bianthracene-based receptor bearing
two aza-15-crown-5 ethers for naked-eye detection of
barium ion, Tetrahedron
(67) S. Kondo, M. Nagamine, S.
Karasawa, M. Ishihara, M. Unno, and Y. Yano, Anion
recognition by 2,2f-binaphthalene derivatives bearing urea
and thiourea groups at 8- and 8f-positions by UV-vis and
fluorescence spectroscopies, Tetrahedron, 67, 943-950 (2011).
(66) R. Tanaka, S. Kowase, and M. Unno,
Chiral Cyclotrisiloxanes, Dalton Trans., 39, 9235–9237 (2010).
(65) N. Takeda, D. Watanabe, T. Nakamura, and M. Unno, Synthesis and Complexation of New Tripodal Tetradentate Ligand, Silyl Ligand Tethered with Three Thioether Moieties, Organometallics, 29, 2839-2841 (2010).
(64) S. Kondo, Y. Kobayashi, M. Unno, Anion recognition by D-ribose-based receptors, Tetrahedron Lett., 51, 2512–2514 (2010).
(63) M. Unno, R. Tanaka, D. Obinata, M. Endo, T. Sakurai, S. Ojima, T. Katayama, and K. Fugami, Solvent-free Synthesis of Siloxanes and Their Usage as Potential Cross-Coupling Reagents, Key. Eng. Mater., in press (2010).
(62) N. Takeda, Y. Tanaka, F. Sakakibara, and M. Unno, Synthesis and Structure of Group 10 Metal Complexes with New Tripodal Tetradentate Ligand Bearing One Phosphine and Three Thioether Moieties, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 83, 157–164 (2010).
(61) K. Kakiage, M. Yamamura, E. Fujimura, T. Kyomen, M. Unno and M. Hanaya, High Performance of Si–O–Ti Bonds for Anchoring Sensitizing Dyes on TiO2 Electrodes in Dye-sensitized Solar Cells Evidenced by Using Alkoxysilylazobenzenes, Chem. Lett., 39, 260–262 (2010).
(60) K. Kakiage, T. Kyomen, M. Unno, and M. Hanaya Molecular-selective Adsorption Property of Chemically Surface Modified Nanoporous Alumina Membrane by Di(1-naphthyl)silanediol to Anthracenes, Appl. Organomet. Chem., 24, 198–200 (2010).
(59) S. Chang, T. Matsumoto, H. Matsumoto, and M. Unno, Synthesis and Characterization of Heptacyclic Laddersiloxanes and Ladder Polysilsesquioxane, Appl. Organomet. Chem., 24, 241–246 (2010).
(58) M. Unno, K. Kakiage, M. Yamamura, T. Kogure, T. Kyomen, and M. Hanaya Silanol Dyes for Solar Cells: Higher Efficiency and Significant Durability, Appl. Organomet. Chem., 24, 247–250 (2010).
(57) K. Kakiage, T. Kyomen, M. Unno, and M. Hanaya, The Chemical Adsorption Properties of Silanol to Metal-Oxide Surface Studied by Using Di(1-naphthyl)silanediol and Nano-porous Alumina Membranes, Silicon, 191–197 (2009).
(56) S. Kondo, N. Okada, R. Tanaka, M. Yamamura, and M. Unno, Anion Recognition by 1,3-Disiloxane-1,1,3,3-tetraols in Organic Solvents, Tetrahedron Lett., 50, 2754–2757 (2009).
(55) H. Liu, S. Kondo, N. Takeda, and M. Unno, An Efficient Approach to Monophenyl-Functionalized Octasilsesquioxanes, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 1317-1319 (2009).
(54) H. Liu, S. Kondo, N. Takeda, and M. Unno, Synthesis of Octacarboxy Spherosilicate, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 130, 10074–10075 (2008).
(53) K. Kakiage, Y. Nakada, T. Kogure, M. Yamamura, T. Kyomen, M. Unno, and M. Hanaya, Applicability of Silanol to Sensitizing Dye for Dye-sensitized Solar Cell, Silicon Chem., in press (2008).
(52) H. Liu, S. Kondo, R. Tanaka, H.
Oku, and M. Unno, A spectroscopic investigation of
incompletely condensed polyhedral oligomeric
silsesquioxanes (POSS-mono-ol, POSS-diol and POSS-triol):
Hydrogen-bonded interaction and host–guest complex, J. Organomet. Chem.,
(51) S. Kondo, A. Fukuda, T. Yamamura,
R. Tanaka, and M. Unno, Anion Recognition by a
Disiloxane-1,3-diol in Organic Solvents, Tetrahedron. Lett., 48, 7946–7949 (2007).
(50) Synthesis of cyclic bis- and
Trismelamine Derivatives and Their Complexation properties
with Barbiturates, S.
Kondo, T. Hayashi, Y. Sakuno, Y. Takezawa, T. Yokoyama, M.
Unno, and Y. Yano, Org.
Biomol. Chem., 5,
(49) Novel Pd-Catalyzed Atom-Efficient Cross-Coupling Reaction by Means of Hexaarylcyclotrisiloxane, M. Endo, T. Sakurai, S. Ojima, T. Katayama, M. Unno, H. Matsumoto, S. Kowase, H. Sano, M. Kosugi, and K. Fugami, SynLett, 5, 749-752 (2007).
(48) Synthesis of Laddersiloxanes by Novel Stereocontrolled Approach, M. Unno, T. Matsumoto, and H. Matsumoto, J. Organomet. Chem., 692, 307–312 (2007).
(47) Anion Recognition by a Silanediol-Based Receptor, S. Kondo, T. Harada, R. Tanaka, and M. Unno, Org. Lett., 8, 4621–4624 (2006).
(46) Borderline of Hydrogen Bonding by Silanols, M. Unno, H. Murakami, S. Kagawa and H. Matsumoto, Silicon Chem., 3, 195–198 (2005).
(45) Synthesis and Structures of the First Titanium(IV) Complexes with Cyclic Tetrasiloxide Ligands: Incomplete and Complete Cage Titanosiloxanes, M. Hirotsu, S. Taruno, T. Yoshimura, K. Ueno, M. Unno, and H. Matsumoto, Chem. Lett., 34, 1542–1543 (2005).
(44) cis-trans-cis-Tetrabromotetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane: a Versatile Precursor of Ladder Silsesquioxanes, M. Unno, S. Chang, and H. Matsumoto, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 78, 1105–1109 (2005).
(43) Oligocyclic Laddersiloxanes: Alternative Synthesis by Oxidation, M. Unno, R. Tanaka, S. Tanaka, T. Takeuchi, S. Kyushin, and H. Matsumoto, Organometallics, 24, 765–768 (2005).
(42) Stereoisomers of 1,3,5,7-Tetrahydroxy-1,3,5,7-tetaisopropylcyclotetrasiloxane: Synthesis and Structures in the Crystal, M. Unno, Y. Kawaguchi, Y. Kishimoto, and H. Matsumoto, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 127, 2256–2263 (2005).
(41) Laser-induced morphology control and liquid phase epitaxy of dipara-anthracene produced from photochemical reaction of anthracene, T. Okutsu, K. Isomura, N. Kakinuma, H. Horiuchi, M. Unno, H. Matsumoto, and H. Hiratsuka, Cryst. Growth Des., 5, 461–465 (2005).
(40) Triisopropylcyclotrisiloxanetriol: An Unprecedented Cyclic Siloxanetriol with Relatively Small Substituents, M. Unno, Y. Kishimoto, and H. Matsumoto, Organometallics, 23, 6221–6224 (2004).
(39) The Cyclo[(disilanylene)(butadiyne)]s [(i-Pr)2Si(i-Pr)2SiCίCCίC]n (n = 2–4), K. Negishi, M. Unno, and H. Matsumoto, Chem. Lett., 33, 430–431 (2004).
(38) Hexakis(2,4,6-triisopropylphenylsilsesquioxane), M. Unno, Yosuke Imai, and H. Matsumoto, Silicon Chem., 2, 175–178 (2003).
(37) Tip-substituted Cage and Cyclic Silanols, M. Unno, Toshihiko Tanaka, and H. Matsumoto, J. Organomet. Chem., 686, 175–182 (2003).
(36) Structure and Oxidation of Octakis(tert-butyldimethylsilyl)octasilacubane, M. Unno, T. Matsumoto, K. Mochizuki, K. Higuchi, M. Goto, and H. Matsumoto, J. Organomet. Chem., 685, 156–161 (2003).
(35) Photo-initiated BroM.tion of
Tetrabromomethane, M. Unno, Hiroyuki Masuda, and
H. Matsumoto, Silicon